Saturday, October 27

Head Start


I know I don't celebrate Christmas, but seriously, I cannot resist the super fun holiday fabrics!

Blitzen, by Basic Grey for Moda

I ordered a whole bunch last month, and finally received them the other day. I was so happy with everything!
The only problem was that I had mistakenly ordered the wrong amount of one fabric. All's good though, I'm sure I'll find something to do with it!

Blitzen, by Basic Grey for Moda

This weekend, after a long break I finally sat down at the machine. The whole darn day. I had to stop early so I could take pictures. It gets dark here so early. At 16:00 I was pushing it.  I have to start sewing more during the week though, I just can't find enough time.

Joy, by Kate Spain


All fabrics were bought from Sew Lux Fabrics, which had awesome customer service, and great selection. I will definitely be back!

You can find all the bags in the store. Don't forget you have a 15% discount when using the code HALLOWEEN12 at checkout. Good until October 31st.

1 comment:

  1. These fabrics are so sweet! Maybe next Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...