Saturday, October 13

Happy Weekend

So...
I was going to post a FO post today. I still don't have the pictures, but that was the plan.
I'm going through a bit of a rough patch lately, work, life, and over again.
It's a bit hard for me to be happy these days, I feel like now is the time to make THE change. Not sure what the change is, but it's time.
Today I came across  three videos on Youtube which made me happy.







I know they are three very different videos, but they all give me a happy feeling inside.
I think it's also the music I listen too. I love the melancholy music, indie and beautifully sad. Bon Iver, Zola Jesus, Antony and The Johnsons, Angus and Julia Stone...It inspires me. But I need to know how, when, to listen to certain music.

Hope these videos made your weekend a bit happier, they have for me ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...